Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding Post and Other Exciting News

I'm back from Florida. We had a great time, and I came back with a little tan!! 
But I'm still white. I don't think my skin is capable of any other color.

Before I get to that, here are the long awaited (To those 2 people who read. :)) photos from Jameson and Taryn's wedding {2 months ago}.



The Beautiful Cathedral!

Saber Arch!

Kiss under the Saber Arch!

The Bride and Groom! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Inside the Cathedral!

At the reception waiting for the Bride and Groom to enter.

Table 5- AKA The Party Table

Freshman Roomies!

Taking the obligatory shot of Jameson Whiskey

All of us!

Again, Table 5- the Party Table!
"If You're Standin', You're Dancin'"

We had a seriously good time at this wedding! We love Jameson and Taryn, and pray for a long, happy marriage! AND we hope to see them just for a visit (Not wedding or graduation) in the future! :)

Now on to the Florida Trip!

We had a great time with Dylan, Lesly, Nana and Grandpa! And even though Dallas had a to leave really early, there was no magic lost in this trip!

You See, Dylan is one sneaky little dude!

He and his girlfriend Lesly have been together for 3 years. In fact, we first met Lesly at our wedding!

 I have been bugging him for the past year about when he is going to propose! He kept telling me not to worry about it. (I like to be in the inner circle...AKA....I'm Nosy.) 

Well I decided to quit asking, and when we least expected it- he did it!

He wanted to wait until he was with his family- to be able to share it with the ones he loves! (He is soo sweet! Seriously!)

He asked her to go walking down the beach to look for shells....

Then he pulled out a shell ring box he found- and got down on one knee! 
{I saw that from a distance!}

The Newly Engaged Couple after they savored the moment alone on the beach for a little while!

Their congrats dessert at the Beach Club! (Lunch)

Yum!

Me and Dallas....Almost sunset!
(Its too dark, I know)

And we are so so so excited to have Lesly in our family!

Needless to say, we had an awesome trip!

This weekend we are off to Hot Springs, AR for the Wright Family Reunion.


Other things we are excited about: The Olympics. Obviously. I am counting down- and cannot wait! 


Cheers

P.S. For the past month or so, they have been building a White House Replica near our house. We found out they are shooting a movie there soon called "Olympus Has Fallen." So, logically, I applied to be an extra in the film. It has Gerard Butler, Ashley Judd, Dylan McDermott and Aaron Ekhart in it! We will see if they pick me! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment