Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Evans Wedding!

This weekend, I went to Brent and Melissa's wedding. It was beautiful! We are so happy to have this couple as a part of our lives, and a big bonus is that they live in Oklahoma City which is currently only about an hour from us!

Our Sophomore year at A&M I remember Brent chiming is as I was planning my then imaginary wedding- that when he got married- he was going to get all of his groomsmen Fry Daddies- and they were going to have a fish fry for the rehearsal dinner, and then for the wedding- he wanted to have a pot luck and have his family bring their favorite dishes. Melissa didn't let that happen- but Brent got one of his requests, a dance to his favorite song: "Queen of my Double Wide Trailer"

That same year, he came to me with the biggest, most goofy smile and said: "Megan, I met someone. She has...oh you should see her smile." He stumbled over most of those words, and the part I most remember was how he was glowing when he spoke about her. He fell in love with her smile, and he told me that- even though he didn't have to- I could just see it on his face.

They got married in Houston at a wedding venue named Ashton Gardens. The day was perfect, and the most important part is that they are now Mr. and Mrs. Brent Evans! :)

Here are a few pictures from the wedding. It was wonderful!


The Ceremony



Marah and Raul. Being Normal.


The Present we got them! Its a personalized sign for their home.



The beautiful tables!




Presenting Mr. And Mrs. Evans! :)


Brides Cake.


Grooms Cake! Whoop!



First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Evans!


The second dance- requested by Brent to "Queen of my Double Wide Trailer" 
I'm not kidding. It was awesome! Haha


Couldn't choose, so I tasted both! Both equally delicious!


Me and my replacement date- My mom.



Marah and Raul again at the reception



Katie, Me and Marah! Neeley Hall friends from Freshman year!


The happy couple, again! 



I liked this picture.


Aggie War Hymn! Whoop!


My BEST BUDDIES! 


Me and Brent!


Centerpiece. 


Getting the garter off!


And then my camera died before I could get a picture with both of them together! But the professional got one! It was such a great weekend with the exception of Dallas having to stay home.

Congrats Brent and Melissa!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the pics! I'm so glad you had a great time even though D-Man couldn't be there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete