Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lately......

So since we are not on Facebook, we don't really post pictures for everyone to see anywhere. So I thought I would dedicate a whole post to just pictures from lately, and talk for a bit about the fact that track select is only 6 DAYS AWAY!

Dallas had his final check ride today, got an Excellent (SO PROUD OF HIM!) and now he waits... That was his last ride in the T-6. Next he will move on to a Big-Boy Plane! :)

Pilot Training is officially 1/2 way through!

He will either be going to fly this:

The T-38 Talon




Or this:


The T-1 Jayhawk

Dallas came home today feeling more relieved, happy and relaxed than I have seen him in about 7 months.... That made me very happy! This will only last for about a week, and then he will hit the training hard again! 

So on to the original post.....Pictures from what we have been up to........

We went to see Wicked in Tulsa, OK!

We went to a Family Reunion in Seaside, FL!

                                      
Dallas had his solo party (This was the Solo Tie Cutting Ceremony)


We got this little baby from the SPCA. I couldn't leave her in the big cement jail cell all alone. I have a problem, I know. But she fits in to the Wright Family pretty perfectly!

We went to the OU/Air Force Football Game!


And I got a new Camera.....This is as artsy as I have gotten.

So with this post, I have discovered that I really need to take more pictures! I am going to work on that....Starting with Track Select! 

This weekend we don't really have any plans. 
We might go to the city with some friends, or just hang around Enid. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment