Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dallas' Super Special Dessert

Well, I know everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting to hear about this super special dessert I made for Dallas' birthday.

And.

It was a success!

Dallas said I have come a long way from burning break and bake cookies in Colorado Springs, which, in my defense, altitude really does play a big role in baking anything.

Anywho- The unveiling of the Red Velvet Cheesecake! Thats right! I said a Red Velvet Cheesecake. With a homemade, buttercream frosting!


We first had this dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.


And he loved it more than a human should love any dessert. And since we don't live near enough to a Cheesecake Factory for me to go buy a slice, I decided I needed to make one. 


Is it bad to be proud of myself? 'Cause I totally am!

Here's Dallas and Matt eating on the couch with a nice audience of pups:

Dallas had a really great birthday! We made his favorite for dinner: Shrimp Tacos and Black Beans, had some yummy cake, and he of course did a little studying!
Thanks to all of our friends and family that called and wished him a happy day! :) It really meant a lot!

Cheers,

Megan and Dallas



No comments:

Post a Comment