Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ketchup.

Or did I mean catch up?

Either way, I am going to stop blog-slacking, and let you all know about the cheese fries, and room de-cluttering we did two weekends ago, and also fill you in on the weekend that just passed as well.

First order of business:
Eskimo Joe's Cheese Fries.


They were pretty darn delicious. They are hand cut potatoes that were fried in oily goodness, topped with pounds of cheese, and upon our request, some jalapenos to spice it up a bit (Also, upon request you could get chili, bacon, extra cheese, and anything else you could want). Also, very important to note, we had ranch dressing to dip them in. The good ranch, none of this hidden valley stuff. This was buttermilk ranch, and the fries dipped in ranch and ketchup were really, really delicious! The rest of the food was definitely sub-par, but the waiter more than made up for my salty blackened chicken sandwich by comping my food- I would say Eskimo Joe's is a GREAT burger and fries joint. We even came home with T-Shirts to commemorate our experience.

Final Verdict on the Cheese Fries: OUTSTANDING.

Moving on.....

Since we had a three day weekend for (MLK Day), we didn't go about our normal Sunday- Rest Day routine- and moved some furniture to a storage slot in our garage, and put together Dallas' drum set in the spare room! He is excited to have the drums set up and I am excited to have a usable space!

True Story, Dallas and his Dad made this drum set together! :)
I think its really beautiful!

Monday we hung out, and got together with the Riley's and the Barr's for dinner. We made the best tortilla soup that I have ever tasted, and some quesadillas (Go ahead, click the link, and make it! You wont regret it!)! Such a great time!

This last weekend, we went out with some friends Friday night for dinner, and went to Amy's house to play some Crud! Saturday, me and the girls went to get pedicures, and did a little bit of Antique shopping. Later that night, we went with the guys for a few games of bowling, and made some banana splits after. Sunday, Susan and I decided we needed to go to Oklahoma City to do some shopping, and she came home with the Kitchenaid Professional Grade Stand Mixer! So Jealous! And we added a quick trip to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. It was really peaceful shopping with just girls! :)

To top my Sunday off, I came home to a clean house, and all laundry done. Thank you Husband. I may have to leave you home from shopping trips a little more often! :)

This week is a busy one filled with class, a friends birthday celebration, tests and a check ride for Dallas, and trying to spend some much needed time with the hubs.

That's about all for now. I'll try to do better with blogging. Promise.

Cheers,
Megan


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been a busy little bee!! I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete