Wedding Picture

Wedding Picture
Us

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This and That

Today begins semester 2 of prerequisites for nursing school. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology every Tuesday and Thursday evening. After this semester, I still have, depending on the program I go to, roughly 3 more classes to take before I can begin a program. I still feel like its an eternity away though.

This week is also special in that its my oh-so-handsome hubby's BIRTHDAY tomorrow! :) I am trying to make him something super special (At a dessert difficulty level of 10- Its a 3 day process- and involves no box of mix!). So far, so good. We will see what today brings though. :)

Tomorrow night I will make his favorite meal and have a couple friends over to celebrate! :) Pictures will be posted of my special dessert, and his "party."

This work week seems like its going to last forever. This is the first full week back from the holidays, but we do have a nice 3 day weekend coming up for MLK day!

Also- on a random note- I have just discovered the game of CRUD! What fun! We are gathering a ladies team right now to play against the other spouses on base. I am excited. It involves a pool table, two balls, heavy contact, buffoonery, shenanigans and nick-names. It gets pretty intense. And I like it!

Here's to praying I make it through this hectic week of classing, baking, birthdaying, cleaning, dog spaying, exercising, and who knows whatelse- ing.

Cheers,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment